Monday, August 8, 2011

Frozen Grape Pops

My kids and I have been making these every summer for a couple years now...ever since seeing the idea HERE.
I grew up with frozen grapes...we would just wash them and throw them in a ziploc baggie and then have the frozen grapes as a treat.
But putting them on a stick....SOOO much more fun for the kids!
Just wash, grab some sticks (I just use skewers but you could buy lollipop sticks and they wouldn't be as pointy as my skewers are), and start creating. 
The kids like to make patterns.
Some just grab and put them on there however.
Either way, they taste amazing!!
A nice COOL treat for the HOT summer days!
Plus it's healthy!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

jenorme said...

We love frozen grapes! However, I never thought to put them on skewers. What a great idea!

Taylor Kowallis said...

i do this with my kids too!! They love it!

Christie said...

We love frozen grapes... cute idea to put it on a stick. My kids would love that!

Jill said...

Kebab grapes! What a brilliant idea!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Whit said...

Thank you so much for linking this up to mine and Lindsays Party Show and Share! I am your newest follower come follow me :)

A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

great idea! And that cute little guy looks like he's enjoying it, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...