Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pinterest Finds

Here are a few things I have found lately on Pinterest...

These look so easy and delicious!  I think the kids would get a kick out these as well!
Found here

I love this simple yet cute idea for storing craft supplies or misc small items!
Found here

We are definitely making these this summer...way too cool!
Found here

Cute cute cute teacher gift ideas.
Found here

So true, so very very true.
Found here

Another fun summer activity that is on our to-do list.  How cute and fun are these?!?
Found here

A copycat of Qdoba queso sauce??!!??!!  I am seriously addicted to that stuff...let's hope this is what it says it is!!  =)
Found here

Man I wish I was a sewer!!  This is a maxi skirt made by using a bed sheet!!  I must attempt!
Found here

This makes me want to order a pizza tonight just so I can make this!!
Found here

What a  cute craft made from soda pop tabs!
Found here

And lastly...this is a good one
Found here

Have a great Tuesday!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

JKclark said...

I love that last quote! Great ideas, I love pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...